/ratingsresource provides access to an app’s ratings snapshot for a given region and date with a few filters.
All filters are optional. If a filter isn’t specified the default value for that filter will be used.
- One or more product ids separated by a comma. Defaults to all products in the account.
- One or more country iso codes separated by a comma. Defaults to the US.
- By default, ratings will be broken down by day, product, and country. Passing a group_by will change the breakdown. Possible values are: date, region, product.
- A date in format yyyy-mm-dd. Only days after this date will be returned.
- A date in format yyyy-mm-dd. Only days before this date will be returned.
|product||A unique Appfigures-assigned id for this app. You can look up the product id using the /products route.|
|region||The country or language for this rating snapshot.|
|date||The date for this rating snapshot.|
|stars||An array containing the total number of ratings for 1-5 stars. The array will always contain five numbers with the first being the number of 1 star ratings and last being the number of of 5 star ratings.
Note: The ratings returned are a snapshot of the total ratings for the app for the specific day. There’s no need to sum up ratings over time.
We collect ratings data for hundreds of thousands of apps every day. If you’re a member, your apps are covered, if you’re using the Public Data API with apps you don’t own however, your initial request might not result in any data.
The Public Data API actively keeps track of the most active/popular apps as well as apps requested by members. This means that if you’re requesting an app that isn’t active/popular, the request will return and empty array. In the background, we’ll update the app so your next request should have data. After the first update, we’ll be tracking the app daily.
Initial updates usually take minutes to complete, but in some cases may take as long as an hour so you may need to retry a few times.